Adderall is a combination medication containing four salts of amphetamine. Adderall is used in the treatment of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and narcolepsy. It’s also use as an athletic performance enhancer and cognitive enhancer, and recreationally as an aphrodisiac and euphoriant. Buy Adderall online.
A single-entity amphetamine product combining the neutral sulfate salts of dextroamphetamine and amphetamine, with the dextranomer of amphetamine saccharate and d, l-amphetamine aspartate monohydrate
This combination medication is use to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder – ADHD. It works by changing the amounts of certain natural substances in the brain. Amphetamine/dextroamphetamine belongs to a class of drugs known as stimulants. It can help increase your ability to pay attention, stay focused on an activity, and control behavior problems. It may also help you to organize your tasks and improve listening skills.
This drug is also use to treat a certain sleeping disorder (narcolepsy) to help you stay awake during the day. It should not be used to treat tiredness or to hold off sleep in people who do not have a sleep disorder.
How to use Adderall
- Read the Medication Guide provided by your pharmacist before you start taking amphetamine/dextroamphetamine each time you get a refill. If you have any questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- Take this medication by mouth with or without food as direct by your doctor, usually 1 to 3 times a day. The first dose is taken when you wake up in the morning. if they prescribe more dosage, take them as directed by your doctor, usually 4-6 hours apart. Taking this medication late in the day may cause trouble sleeping (insomnia).The dosage is based on your medical condition and response to treatment. Your doctor may adjust your dose to find the dose that is best for you. Follow your doctor’s instructions carefully.
- Use regularly to get the most benefit from it. To help you remember, take it at the same time(s) each day.
- During treatment, your doctor may occasionally recommend stopping the medication for a short time to see whether there are any changes in your behavior and whether the medication in need.
- This medication may cause withdrawal reactions; especially if it has been using regularly for a long time or in high doses. In such cases, withdrawal symptoms (including severe tiredness, sleep problems, mental/mood changes such as depression) may occur if you suddenly stop using this medication. To prevent withdrawal reactions, your doctor may reduce your dose gradually. Consult your doctor or pharmacist for more details, and report any withdrawal reactions right away.
- Though it helps many people, this medication may sometimes cause addiction. This risk may be higher if you have a substance use disorder (such as overuse of or addiction to drugs/alcohol). Do not increase your dose, take it more often, or use it for a longer time than prescribed. Properly stop the medication when so directed.
- When this medication is use for a long time, it may not work as well. Talk with your doctor if this medication stops working well.